As an Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
1. Processes all daily financial transactions and prepares monthly financial statements for physicians practice.
2. Monitors and analyzes financial performance of physicians practice and distributes monthly performance reports.
3. Prepares monthly and quarterly check requests for contracted physicians.
4. Performs monthly reconciliation of ACH, credit card and check payments for accounts payable with new vendor.
5. Responsible for all transactions relating to capital purchases, disposals, depreciation schedules, plant ledger and updates to shared drive.
6. Processes all daily financial transactions and prepares monthly financial statements for subsidiary corporations.
7. Prepares and monitors prepaid expense schedules for the medical center.
8. Prepares monthly journal entries, bank reconciliations and account analyses for the medical center and subsidiary corporations.
9. Reviews biweekly, quarterly and annual tax filings for medical center and subsidiary corporations.
10. Enters monthly journal entries into the AS400 and scans journal entries to a shared drive.
11. Prepares and monitors daily accounts receivable reconciliation to AMPFM and general ledger.
12. Prepares and monitors daily investments and cash schedules to bank and general ledger.
13. Maintains schedules and analyses for temporarily restricted and permanently restricted funds.
14. Responsible for other related duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience in business administration, accounting or finance. Experience in a health care setting strongly preferred.