Accounts Payable Clerk
NJ - Cranford (07016)
The responsibilities of the Department Clerk include:
1. Open mail daily and sort invoices alphabetically.
2. Match invoices to purchase orders and receiving documentation.
3. Review invoices for pricing, quantity or other discrepancies before processing payment.
4. Key invoices into the AS400 system for weekly payment.
5. File paid invoice packages alphabetically.
6. Communicate effectively with Purchasing Department and other hospital departments as necessary.
7. Communicate effectively with vendors and outside auditors.
8. Other related duties as requested.
High school diploma or equivalent. Previous experience in an office setting preferred.