Certified Nurse Midwife
NJ - Elizabeth (07202)
As a Ceritified Nurse Midwife in our OB/GYN practice, you will work independently in collaboration with the healthcare team in an office setting. Primary responsibilities include; conducting H&Ps, examine and treat patients, and prescribe medications.
Our OB/ Gyn practice is dedicated to serving the needs of women in Elizabeth and the surrounding areas, specializing in obstetrics, well woman care, gynecologic and robotic surgery, infertility, osteoporosis and incontinence treatment. We are looking for a candidate who is dedicated to the comprehensive care of women of all ages and who is eager to expand the thorough and compassionate care we offer.
- Valid NJ CNM license Required
- PA Certification
- BLS Required
- ACLS Required
Related Experience :
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the care of OB/GYN patients is preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- New grads will be considered.
- Candidates must have a strong desire to serve our underserved, multicultural patient population, as well as be mission driven and possess excellent clinical skills.