Department Clerk / EVS Worker
NJ - Elizabeth (07208)
The Trinitas Women's, Infants and Children Nutrition Program, or WIC, is a supplemental food and nutrition program funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). WIC provides nutritious foods, nutrition education, health screenings, and access to health care and referrals to community organizations, breastfeeding education, and immunization information and voter registration.
In this role you will provide the following:.Clerical Support:
- Assists with file maintenance: Reviews, files, stores Active, Terminations and ineligibility, faxes and mail
- Can perform program searches and file retrieval
- Maintains form supplies for WIC services
- Organizes storage room and office supplies
- Transports customers to and from all areas as needed.
- Responds to calls or messenger needs appropriately
- Must be able to carry, push, loft, pull a minimum of 50 pounds. If employee finds weight beyond 50 pounds excessive, then reports to supervisor and does not attempt to lift.
Department cleaning - Environmental Services for department:
- Organizing supplies and deliveries.
- Communicates with ENS to maintain cleaning supplies
- Provides daily routine cleaning of WIC space: floors, walls, furniture, windows, glass, break-room, restrooms, hallways, etc.
- Utilizes the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure uses
- Operates and maintains equipment properly: mops, carts, machines, etc
Assisting in other duties as needed.