Director - Employee Education, Training & Development
NJ - Elizabeth (07202)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervises, plans, organizes and directs the functions and regulatory activities of organization-wide Education, Training & Development.
- Identifies individual department educational/training needs and assists individual departments in curriculum and competency development.
- Oversees and participates in Hospital-wide and Nursing Orientation for new employees
- Maintains hospital educational/training records.
- Manages the delivery, recording, and tracking of Education Programs through the Learning Management System
- Develops and maintains budget for educational services including educational/training activities and programs.
- Maintains Approved Provider Status for Continuing Nursing Education Activities (CNE) that provides contact hours as set forth by the New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (Application for renewal status required 2021)
- Selects trains/orients, assigns, and evaluates education department staff.
Master's Degree in Nursing, current New Jersey RN License and prior educational experience in healthcare facility. Prior managerial experience preferred.