Executive Assistant (part time 20 hours per week)
NJ - Elizabeth (07202)
This role provides clerical support to the Information Technology Department including;
1. Prepares agenda and meeting schedules.
2. Assists in the distribution of materials to department directors and coordinates meetings.
3. Makes arrangements for outside agencies to use our facilities and services for meetings and seminars, i.e., conference rooms, dietary services, housekeeping, audio/visual aides.
4. General clerical duties and answering of phones.
5. Ordering of departmental supplies.
6. Follow up and timely response to outside and internal user departments in support of resolution and provision of excellent customer service.
4. On a daily basis, effectively prioritizes work and manages time in order to anticipate needs of Vice President and accomplish assignments.
High School graduate or equivalent; excellent typing skills, computer skills. Able to prioritize. Previous secretarial experience required.