Governmental Biller / Follow Up
NJ - Cranford (07016)
As a Governmental Biller, the successful candidate will be responsible to bill Inpatient and Outpatient Governmental claims in compliance with Medicare/Medicaid Billing Regulations, and MSP Billing. In addition, the candidate will:
- Review and research all billing edits/errors in the hospital billing system as well as the electronic claim scrubber software systems.
- Handle all claims in Suspense and initiate rebills as necessary.
- Must be able to work secondary claims as assigned and maintenance of vouchers.
- Vouchers must be worked and must be up to date.
- Review denials and notify supervisor of trends, review and report DRG payment discrepancies.
- Be able to perform on line adjustments as necessary and adjustment to CCF forms.
- Review UR letters and take appropriate action.
- Follow up on recoupment reports and perform eligibility review, maintain a current A/R.
- Meet departmental productivity standards.
- Meet departmental compliance standards.
- Any other duties/responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor.
High School Diploma; Minimum of 2 yrs prev work experience with Medicare / Medicaid, preferably in a hospital setting