NJ - Elizabeth (07202)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operates chillers, fans, pumps, heat exchangers and all other equipment necessary to provide heating, ventilation and air conditioning to the facility.
- Installs maintains and repairs equipment such as but not limited to pumps, valves, radiators, fans, motors, heaters, condensate tanks, pneumatic controls, thermostats, fan coil units, refrigeration units and window AC units.
- Installs maintains and repairs steam, hot water, and chilled water piping, control and stop valves, and all related equipment.
- Performs scheduled rounds in order to inspect and verify proper operation of all HVAC equipment.
- Performs filter changes in air handling units, fan coil units and window units as per schedule and/or as needed.
- Monitors and inspects work to ensure compliance with applicable codes and regulations.
- Follows established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Performs scheduled preventative maintenance tasks as required.
High School Diploma or Equivalent; Valid New Jersey Driver License; Certificate in HVAC&R preferred; Refrigerant Transition & Recovery Certification (Type II, III or Universal. 3 years of HVAC&R preferred; Healthcare experience preferred.