LSW - Psych - Adult Outpatient Services
NJ - Elizabeth (07206)
Treats individuals suffering from anxiety, panic, depression, suicidal ideation, schizophrenia and other mental health problems. Services offered include clinical assessments, psychological testing, psychiatric evaluation, medication management and a variety of psychotherapy groups.
Every patient seen in the Adult Outpatient receives an individualized treatment plan to help meet the patient’s goals.
As a specially trained staff Clinician you will perform some of the following responsibilities:
• Obtains appropriate release of information
• Designs and implements treatment plans, including individual, group, and/or family psychotherapy, and evaluates and documents patient outcomes according to department policy and procedure.
• Maintains up-to-date and complete records of patient information according to established standards.
• As a member of the multidisciplinary team, assist in reviewing and updating treatment and discharge plans.
• Collaborates with other hospital programs and community agencies with which patients and families are involved.
• Assesses patients needs through clinical interview, chart/history review and through use of standardized instruments
Masters degree in social Work required. Current license to practice social worker in the state of New Jersey required. One (1) year clinical experience preferred.