Nurse Manager - Long Term Care
NJ - Elizabeth (07206)
- Be able to manage the unit and oversee the care of the residents on the unit
- Monitor and supervise the unit staff
- Prepare and collects data and collaborates in continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- Participate in problem-solving for staff, residents and families issues to intervene to prevent crisis situations from developing and follow up to ensure positive outcomes
- Participate in staff evaluation process
- Provide written and oral reports and recommendations to the Nursing Department, Administration Staff and other Department as needed
- Be knowledgeable in DOH Survey process
Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing; Must have excellent command of English language; Must have good interpersonal relationships and administrative skills; Must have current licensure as professional registered nurse in the State of New Jersey; Must have certification in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation and Intravenous administration. Must have a minimum of 2 years appropriate clinical specialty (extended care, nursing home, rehabilitation nursing) experience.