NJ - Elizabeth (07202)
As a Prepping/ Scanning Clerk you will:
• Assemble/retrieve/file paper records
• Prep discharged patient records in a prescribed chart order.
• Ensure that medical records are accurately prepped for scanning into the Onbase system including the proper identification of patient records and selection of correct document types.
• Be responsible for scanning and checking the quality of all scanned images of all discharged inpatient, Same Day Unit, Endo records within 24-36 hours from discharge.
• Ensure confidentiality of all records.
• Perform quality control on document images scanned into Onbase system ensuring the integrity of medical record data.
You must be:
• Able to work with a keen concentration.
• Able to examine the medical record and verify patient identity under atypical circumstances.
• Able to organize work priorities and meet specific objectives under time constraints.
High School graduate or equivalent. Work experience required for the position: Previous office experience necessary; PC experience preferred