Retail Food Service Worker
NJ - Elizabeth (07202)
A Retail Food Service Worker at Trinitas:
- Ensures customer satisfaction.
- Serves customers to meet their needs.
- Follows cash handling & HACCP rules and regulations.
- Cleans work area as related to the preparation, serving of food and cleaning of equipment.
- Prepares retail menu items, in accordance with forecasted and/ or tallied quantities.
- Follows portioning and presentation standards.
- Tastes completed meals to ensure quality.
- Replenishes stock of paper and food supplies from main store room.
High school diploma; Must have the ability to read, write and speak English (or other languages as necessary); Follow written and verbal instructions. Experience in health care environment desirable, but not required.