Supervisor II - Lab - Microbiology
NJ - Elizabeth (07202)
Experienced supervisor with strong technical abilities in Microbiology/Immunology.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and decision making skills.
- Responsible for the organization and direction of the day to day operations of the Microbiology/Immunology lab.
- Performs testing and interpretation related to Microbiology and Immunology and oversees testing and interpretation of staff.
- Manages staff effectively to insure the accurate and timely delivery of services while providing appropriate quality testing.
- Interacts with physicians and actively participates on committees as assigned.
- Manages department within budget while planning for the future needs of the department
MLT or MT (ASCP) or equivalent, with a minimum of AAS degree. One to two years related experience.